Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to resist trigger foods?

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

How to resist trigger foods?

Pizza is a huge trigger food of mine, I really hate it being around me but the people around me eat so unhealthy. I'm talking about like 4 slices of pizza in one sitting then go and have smores right after etc.. And wont cook anything else!!!

I tried to combat it by making myself dinner, cool everything went fine-- Though just now i got hungry, tried to down water but recognized it as hunger -- I could've literally ate anything else but I took a slice of pizza. So Im just going to add it to tomorrows calorie intake instead of freaking out about it. since it's 4am where I am, I'm adding it to break fast and just will continue about my day.

I really wish I could avoid pizza though. Usually the eat it all, so I don't have to worry about it but the leftovers make me crave. I've had it twice this month and i feel really shit about it.

submitted by /u/huppermages
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pxqpot/how_to_resist_trigger_foods/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...