Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need motivation/accountability

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Need motivation/accountability

Hi,

I got really fit about 2 years ago. I was at my lowest weight and healthiest. I want to get there again, and even beat that low weight.

How do I find the motivation? I keep trying to start again and failing.

I weighed 67 kg and now I weigh about 90, with my highest being 95 or so.

I feel that I get irritated easily/am in a bad mood whenever I decrease my caloric intake. I don’t know how I did it before, but I can’t seem to do it again.

I need help and motivation. Maybe an accountabilabuddy. Please. Someone. I need regular encouragement and motivation.

I don’t know how high the word count has to be for this post, but every time I post it tells me there’s not enough context. So right now I’m just adding more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more words in the hopes it will post. I hate (some) Reddit rules.

submitted by /u/baluesaky
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pyd37i/need_motivationaccountability/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...