Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I get more protein into my diet?

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

How do I get more protein into my diet?

Several people have recommended that I add more protein to my diet, and I’ve seen the figure “up to one gram of protein for each pound of your weight (or sometimes target weight) per day” thrown about. I’m doing my best, but… I have no idea how I could introduce more protein than I’m eating now.

Today, I had a protein shake and a pear for breakfast, for about thirty grams of protein. For lunch I was busy so had a heat-and-eat frozen meal marketed on its protein content (18g), and had a couple snacks throughout the day (30g). For dinner, I made a steak with quinoa, and, as a high-protein substitute for a vegetable, baked beans (53g).

A more conservative recommendation I’ve seen is 150g per 2000 calories consumed, which I more or less managed to hit considering I consumed 1750 calories today… but this is already me cramming in as much protein as I can. I feel like I must be missing something.

submitted by /u/Chesu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pxoq63/how_do_i_get_more_protein_into_my_diet/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...