Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Inches and inches

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Inches and inches

Hi! I'm terrible with titles. 🤣 I have two short questions followed up by something else.

  1. How long did it take you guys to lose inches off your hips and waist specifically? It seems like I'm losing inches in the order that I gained them. So I've noticed it in my thighs, in my upper arms, my butt, and some in my torso. But little to no waist and hip progress. Very little pooch progress either.
  2. Also- any recommendations for eating dinner over winter break? My mom makes great food but it's always really calorie dense and I can barely have enough to satiate me. I feel rude asking for a chicken breast to be made for me because I appreciate her cooking. I just am really scared of messing up my progress. Breakfast and lunch will be fine, I have that handled.

The other thing: I don't have many people that really understand it. So I wanted to just share my excitement with all of you... I've hit 50 pounds down!!! Oh my god I'm so happy. I'm feeling the difference those 2x shirts are getting loose and I'm counting the days to where I can wear XL again. Getting under 300 is my first goal, then wearing XL shirts is my next. 367 pounds to 316. Wow. I know I've fallen back from this before, but this just feels real. Like... I HAVE it this time. I feel good, I'm in a routine. It's just feeling amazing. My goal is 33% body fat, any weight under 245. So I'm almost halfway there and that in and of itself just feels so good.

Thanks for giving me a soap box. :)

submitted by /u/Riskitall101
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/px07xz/inches_and_inches/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...