Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is my watch defective or is it me?!

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Is my watch defective or is it me?!

I bought a simple little fit bit type watch in March for £20 to track to steps and count my calories while exercising. It worked really well and I would usually tend to do 30 minute exercises. My watch’s calorie count would always tend to be the same with around 200, 215, 220 etc. Well, 6 months later, having lost around 5 stone since then, I’ve continue to do the same workouts and harder ones, pushed my body the same amount and I noticed my watch was only saying I was burning 150, 160 etc. Today I did a 40 hard minute exercise, and I’ve only burned 220 calories according to my watch. When in the past a 40 minute workout has been around 300.

Could it be me?! Now that I weigh less do I need to push harder?!? Or could to be my watch. It is only £20 and a cheap little thing. It’s sort of discouraging me as I’m now loosing less than I used too.

submitted by /u/EDaggersV
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pyhadt/is_my_watch_defective_or_is_it_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...