Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Different reactions to the same medication but by different manufacturers

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Different reactions to the same medication but by different manufacturers

For almost a year I have been on my weight loss journey. I have lost almost 40 pounds using Victoza with a 3 month cyclical usage of 37.5 MG daily phentermine. I am on my 2 months into a second round of phentermine. My wife was prescribed the same dosage of phentermine but of a different manufacturer.

My Rx is a blue/white capsule made by KVK Tech. my wife's RX is a white tablet with blue specs made by Epic Pharma.

I decided to try and extend my use of phentermine by taking my wifes RX since it was the same name/dose. I have had a wildly different experience on my wife's prescription. Large extended mood swings, anxiety, wild libido with the inability to get/maintain an erection, suicidal thoughts (more than usual at least,) and difficulty sleeping.

I have been off of it for 4 days and am still experiencing the side effects. Previously after 2 days the normal side effects would stop. I did not experience the increased libido, more frequent suicidal thoughts, or anxiety on my normal medication.

Has anyone else had such a wildly different experience this way?

submitted by /u/Afrpaladin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pw6k44/different_reactions_to_the_same_medication_but_by/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...