Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling to find motivation being that I am only slightly overweight

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Struggling to find motivation being that I am only slightly overweight

I want to lose about fifteen pounds, but for the life of me I cannot find the motivation to do so. I usually get about three days into a new routine of eating right and exercising before I bail and tell myself I feel alright enough. I think the issue is that I am technically only about five pounds overweight according to the BMI chart (I’m a 5’4” woman weighing 150 pounds) and by today’s standards people wouldn’t necessarily tell me I’d need to lose weight. People are actually actively discouraging whenever I mention I’d like to get in better shape. I see so many amazing, inspirational stories on here where some of you have lost sometimes hundreds of pounds, and yet I struggle to lose just a few. Basically I’m just looking for advice from anyone in a similar position. How do you stay motivated?

submitted by /u/IllGetAbsEventually
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pw7clk/struggling_to_find_motivation_being_that_i_am/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...