Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: When to be concerned about saggy skin after weight loss?

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

When to be concerned about saggy skin after weight loss?

So I’m a male who was sitting around 30% body fat, 190 pounds (86.18kg) around a year ago. I’ve went all the way down to 168 in the past year but climbed back up to 180 with around a 26% bf. My goal is to sit right around 150 to 160 pounds or 68 to 72 kg and around 15-20% bf. So I want to lose 20-30 pounds (9-14 kg). I’m lifting weights quite regularly, 6 out of 7 days a week. I ideally want to be toned rather than bulky/vascular/muscular.

Should I be concerned about saggy skin when achieving my toned look. Has anyone else gotten saggy skin from losing 20-30 pounds and/or 6-11% body fat? I have stretch marks from when I was my biggest around 2 and a half years ago (right around 200 pounds) so I’m kind of scared that I won’t be able to look cool with my shirt off lol.

submitted by /u/AskingMan23
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pxped1/when_to_be_concerned_about_saggy_skin_after/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...