Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I want to experience what it’s like to be at a healthy weight for the first time of my life….pls help me

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

I want to experience what it’s like to be at a healthy weight for the first time of my life….pls help me

I have been losing and gaining 10-20 lbs the past couple years. Before I started making an effort to lose weight I was 250 lbs. My lowest weight since then was 194lbs. I have been in the 200-220 range for the past couple years.

My mom passed away recently and I’ve been gaining weight (10lbs in a month). Trying to get out of a rut and better myself.

Keto is the best way for me to lose weight consistently. I’ve tried a regular diet with a caloric defecit and saw little to no weight loss. However, when I do keto the weight falls off.

I would do Keto for a couple months, reach the 190s and then I would plateau for 4+ weeks. I’m eating less and focusing on cardio. It drives me crazy. After doing research (browsing Reddit posts lol) I realized I was eating too little calories. I was doing 1600cal, I’m a 5’10 Male @200lbs. Basically I was starving my body. So I tried up my calories to 1800 and I stopped working out. Barely made a difference. Weight stalled for weeks.

I’ve tried CICO and many other diets. For those asking yes, yes I do log my food intake, every drop of olive oil is accounted for, I use a food scale too.

I want better for myself. I’m a young guy who’s been overweight his whole life. I owe it to my body to be at a healthy weight.

I’m out of options/ideas of what to do now. I swear I feel like my body/DNA is stubborn and doesn’t want to lose weight. Like my default body is fat. Ugh

submitted by /u/-levivel-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pxhkd1/i_want_to_experience_what_its_like_to_be_at_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...