Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Small little achievement

Monday, July 5, 2021

Small little achievement

I’ve been for over 7years w/o stepping on a gym. 15 years w/o really pushing myself when exercising.

Today, I just finished my first 30min spinning class. Even though I went in there thinking that I would only do 20, I managed to do the whole 30min class!

Nowhere near as fast as the instructor was asking us to go, but I didn’t stop. Although I felt I couldn’t do it so many times. I kept my eyes closed to focus on my legs’ movement and repeating all the motivational quotes I could think of.

I’m 30kg/ 66lbs overweight, I’m 5” tall and I’m so tired of not seeing myself in the mirror when I look at it. And this great community has helped me find the motivation I desperately needed to do this for me.

Thank you all <3

submitted by /u/Eucalyptus90
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/oede4j/small_little_achievement/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...