Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Relapsed again

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Relapsed again

I’m so fucking frustrated. Every time I get down 10 pounds I self sabatoged and over indulge too much. Pretty sure I’m back to weighing 200 pounds. I am not giving up though. I set a manageable goal of losing 5-10 pounds in 5-6 weeks. This requires me to eat around 1800-2000 calories a day which is completely doable. Today is a wash since I already over ate so I plan on restarting tomorrow. I am working out regularly so that isn’t an issue. Eating better is so hard for some reason.

It doesn’t help that my work starts at five, I have lunch at 12 and by the time I get home at 4:30 I am starving so I end up over eating. Gotta figure out a way to eat some snacks or have a bigger better lunch so this doesn’t happen.

Any advice on how to to restart? My main issue is snacking. I love carbs. I also smoke weed for back pain which gives me munchies so it’s hard to be good when I get home.

24f 5ft7in probably 198-200 pounds.

submitted by /u/Expensive_Historian
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/odufol/relapsed_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...