Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: One year (both on reddit and of weight journey) (F42 164cm(5.4ft) SW: 109kg (240lbs) CW: 74 kg (163lbs) GW: 59kg (139lbs))

Sunday, July 4, 2021

One year (both on reddit and of weight journey) (F42 164cm(5.4ft) SW: 109kg (240lbs) CW: 74 kg (163lbs) GW: 59kg (139lbs))

Today I’m celebrating cake day and 35kg (77lbs) lost! Yeeeeaaaaah!

Exactly a year ago I joined reddit and this community and downloaded a loseit tracking app.

I must admit, I haven’t had too much hope that it will work. Why would it? Nothing ever worked for me. I have PCOS and I thought it was impossible for me to lose weight. But I needed to try, my BMI was 40. I was unhappy.

In fact, I always thought that I ate healthy: I don’t have a “sweet tooth”=almost never ate sweets, I don’t like fast food. I don’t like sodas and mainly drink water :) . I like home cooked meals with lots of veggies, soups and salads. So it was kind of an enigma for me what I was doing wrong. :)

But when I started with CICO and tracking calories, I learned that I ate too many calories of “healthy” food :-) I learned that some foods had much more calories than I expected (some obvious like dressings, dried fruits, nuts, dairy...but also my favorite fruit, - apples had more calories than I would like, haha).

Also, it happened often that I was skipping meals and was too hungry after work and bulked a lot in the evenings.

Tracking calories is not only helpful for losing weight, but most importantly, it helps a lot to LEARN how many calories each food is, how to portion different foods, and that is a very very useful skill for the future.

I have looked at my statistics and here are some of favorite foods which helps me to keep in track:

Zucchini, Tomato ,Cucumber, Peppers, Pickles, Watermelon, Carrots

Eggs, Greek yogurt 0%, Cottage cheese, kefir, chicken breast, different types of fish.

However, I have no special food restrictions, just controlling that I keep myself within the calorie limit.

Regarding training - yoga, walking and cycling are my favorite!

Special thanks to everyone in this community! Reading posts every day is so encouraging and it gives so much support.

submitted by /u/born-on-monday
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/odm71r/one_year_both_on_reddit_and_of_weight_journey_f42/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...