Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: M, From 215 lbs down to 202, and back up to around 212 after emotional rollercoaster

Monday, February 1, 2021

M, From 215 lbs down to 202, and back up to around 212 after emotional rollercoaster

Hi everyone! LTL FTP etc, not sure if I am doing this thing right, thank you for bearing with it.

Edit: I am 5'11, mid twenties.

With Covid, baking, and being not able to ride or commute by bike, I weighed up to 230 lbs. I realized I needed to stop eating sweets and snacks all the time, and I gradually dropped down to around 212, which was the point at I was before the pandemic.

Then I met a someone. While we talked I felt better, took care of my responsibilities, cared for myself, and lost my 'extra' appetite. I started to eat smaller portions or skip snacks for I saw them unnecessary. I was also focused on studying for a lot of courses and exams, because I wanted to get on her level with my notes, and the stress may or may not have helped me to not focus on eating for once. I dropped down to around 202 lbs and finally started to hope that I could even lose more. My goal would be around 175 lbs or even lower for cycling.

However, things didn't go the way it could, and my romantic endeavors were not requited. This messed me up and I started to eat all the stuff I was avoiding. When I felt happy talking to her, I didn't need the food to comfort me. Without her, I lapsed back. I snack after I feel bad, I eat bigger portions because I love food, I eat more times a day because I am not busy with either studying or texting her. I noticed that my face gains were gone all together.

How do I motivate myself to not eat? I felt like my problems were solved while talking with them, like I had my life together. Now I can't feel that anymore, the emptiness inside me needs food to fill it up now. I need to work on those issues first, but while that is a long term goal regarding my life, having better eating habits could help me I suppose.

Thanks for reading if you made it thus far. This was also a rant by the looks of things. However, even just being able to put it into words helped a bit.

submitted by /u/oebn
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/lajirt/m_from_215_lbs_down_to_202_and_back_up_to_around/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...