Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The "Realization"?

Monday, October 26, 2020

The "Realization"?

TW: mention of ED

Hi friends. I'm a cis woman, 5'5", 215 at my heaviest.

So in 2017 I started using the gym at work and lost about 60 pounds over a year and a half (down to 155).

In 2019, I had an ED relapse and gained back 15 pounds, and in 2020 I started working from home due to the pandemic, lost access to my gym, and returned to about 180.

HOWEVER - looking at myself in the mirror, I never saw any difference. I noticed that my clothes didn't fit right anymore and that it was getting harder to run.

But this past weekend, for whatever reason, I looked in the mirror and I saw it - myself at 180 pounds again.

For months I have been seeing myself as my more-or-less 160-pound self. I didn't notice myself adding on the pounds.

NOW - I understand why I am heavier and I am trying to be kind with myself for it. But I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this - seeing themselves at a different weight and having it all catch up to them with one glance?

submitted by /u/ComfortableSecurity6
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jiq74s/the_realization/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...