Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Mom keeps being concerned over my weight loss and doesn’t want me to lose more

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Mom keeps being concerned over my weight loss and doesn’t want me to lose more

I’m a 19 y/o female and I’m staying home for university for this semester. I used to be 5’3” and 120 pounds but I didn’t really like that I looked flabby and I wanted to slim down my thighs. A month and a half ago I started exercising and restricting to 1200 calories a day and now I’m 5’3” and 114 pounds. I want to get down to 108-110 pounds. Point being, I’m still a healthy weight but my mom thinks I’m getting too thin. She keeps telling me how she’s concerned about me and just now she told me not to lose any more weight. She keeps trying to make me eat more desserts and food. I don’t understand why she thinks I’m too thin because I look healthy in the mirror and I’m not losing weight too fast. Any advice?

submitted by /u/cauliflower729
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jlvpbc/mom_keeps_being_concerned_over_my_weight_loss_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...