Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: what are some healthy/low calorie pre-made meals i can buy?

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

what are some healthy/low calorie pre-made meals i can buy?

basically my only problem now is my eating. I already cut soda out, i very rarely drink juice, my last step im trying to improve is what im eating

i work 40 hours a week and have an apple watch and can burn damn near 700 calories a day just by walking etc, but still want to work out anyway but know its pointless if i dont change what im eating

what are some healthy pre-made things i can buy from walmart? Im thinking maybe like little oatmeal cups for breakfast, but what about the rest? I dont really have time to cook.

I want to lose between 5-7 pounds, 7 being the max. I used to be an avid soda drinker. I went to the doctor a few days ago and weighed 129. Im 5’4

submitted by /u/maybe7pounds
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jjnpkc/what_are_some_healthylow_calorie_premade_meals_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...