Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What’s happening?

Friday, October 30, 2020

What’s happening?

Hello, so I’ve been on a pretty strict diet with the bare minimum amount of calories along with some intermittent fasting. It’s been going really well and I haven’t been that hungry too often so I’m able to eat a lot less than I normally would. I’m also exercising on top of this. I eat mostly fruits and vegetables, but I do have chicken turkey and eggs. Sometimes I’ll slip up and have something unhealthy like French fries or pizza because my family wanted it or whatever, and I completely regret it right away. I have started to get sick eating food like this. It actually is making my belly turn even though of course I still enjoy eating these things (I’m just not so I can lose weight). It’s like 5 mins after I finish I’m sick to my stomach!! Never had this issue before. What is going on?

submitted by /u/cherrystem24
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jlc20k/whats_happening/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...