Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Mental health, mental health, mental health!

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Mental health, mental health, mental health!

I've lost 40 pounds over the last 6 months. I 24F 5'1 stopped weighing myself at 200 pounds. I've tried losing it so so so many times and would stop after a month (If I got that far). It was just a continuous cycle. I just saw the scale steadily rise and out of self hate and despair said I couldn't do anything about it. I finally said, you know what? I'm going to do something for myself, so I scheduled the doctors appointments. Was diagnosed with ADHD, and started medication. I started going to therapy. Finally got the courage to leave an 11 year toxic relationship.

I'm now 160! I still have a ways to go but I really wanted to take a moment to emphasize mental health. To me, getting treated made all the difference.

To everyone reading this, you're beautiful and you got this!

submitted by /u/planetwitchiness
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jiy6o1/mental_health_mental_health_mental_health/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...