Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Obese, but feel pains in randomly places in my body.

Monday, October 26, 2020

Obese, but feel pains in randomly places in my body.

Hey everyone, this is new for me, but i don't have any other obese people around me to look to for insight.

I always felt my internals were pretty "healthy" for being obese, however, recently I have felt a lot more unhealthy and it's making me panic a little bit. At the moment I am going through some stomach issues, around the area where my diaphragm is. When I eat "largish" meals, my upper stomach starts to hurt, sometimes even when i eat a small thing for one day the area feels tender.

The above issue has made me think about all the smaller "pains" I feel throughout my body, even since I was probably like... 22 (I am 26 at the time of writing this)? Some of these pains would be, far left side of my shoulder, the muscle in-between my thumb and my finger, my lower back, sometimes when i breath in my lungs will randomly cause discomfort, and there are other smaller things.

During the pandemic I have lost a total of about 35 pounds and plan on losing more, I am just starting to get paranoid that the stomach thing could be serious (cancerous), which might be causing pains everywhere else in my body. -- If you were obese in the past or currently are, could you let me know if you felt minor pains / discomforts throughout your body, I would appreciate it greatly!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/PeelinGrapes
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jiqz3t/obese_but_feel_pains_in_randomly_places_in_my_body/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...