Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Anyone else discouraged by Libra?

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Anyone else discouraged by Libra?

I've heard great things about HappyScale, so I got the android version, Libra. I'm a daily weigher, because I find the fluctuations interesting, but only log weight in MyFitnessPal once a week or so. So, I was looking forward to Libra and its moving-average feature. However, the "estimated goal date" or whatever it's called is totally messing with me. I don't feel like it's based on averages. It changes drastically from day to day, even as I log a couple .1 or .2 losses, one .2 gain bumps my date back 2 weeks. I ended up taking a break from weighing. I also don't know what the green numbers mean, and that makes me feel dumb.

So, anyone else kinda hatin' on Libra?

submitted by /u/helly_nelly
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jlvqn7/anyone_else_discouraged_by_libra/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...