Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hit my original goal weight today

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Hit my original goal weight today

Hello again everyone, I posted when I hit 200 pounds but I’m back with an update

Started losing weight on May 19th 2020

Starting weight 236 pounds

My original goal was to hit 188, will be pushing it to 180, but still feels amazing to hit the mile stone

188 pounds

230ish

252 in high school

My workout routine: I jog/walk/run 2 miles a day 6 days a week 30 squats 5 times a week 30 push ups 5 times a week And 6 minutes of ab workouts from an app called 6 pack promise 5 times a week

My diet: I generally stay below 1300 calories but this is basically what I eat everyday excepts cheatish days on sundays

Breakfast: Protein shake with 60 grams of protein with almond milk 312 calories Lunch: One cup of brown rice, 4 oz of steak or chicken, and as many vegetables that I can fit in a bowl 4-500 calories Dinner: Two low carb tortillas with either white meat chicken breast or turkey with sour cream lettuce spinach and low fat cheese 3-400 calories

If I’m still hungry end of the day I’ll have a bowl of cereal before going to bed.

Thank you to everyone in this subreddit for giving me the courage to keep on going, everyone else’s progress really fuels my ability to stay consistent

See everyone in 8 more pounds!

submitted by /u/uzinatorcl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jlto48/hit_my_original_goal_weight_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...