Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just had my first weight gain in 4 months

Friday, October 30, 2020

Just had my first weight gain in 4 months

This morning is my weekly weigh in. I’ve been losing 2lb pretty steadily every week since July 1. Last week I weighed in at 220.6 so I expected 218 or 219 but I’m at 221. I know it’s a minuscule amount of weight to gain and probably sounds stupid to complain about but if I’m honest I feel really disappointed. I know all the advice is going to be to keep my chin up and continue, that this doesn’t mean anything. It could be water weight, muscle mass etc. but it still feels disappointing.

I didn’t go for any walks because of bad weather but I worked out 5x this week (30min intervals). I may have restricted too much. I ate 1200-1300kcal each day and 615kcal on Wednesday because I knew I wasn’t getting out and about as much. Next week I’m returning to my 1500kcal a day diet and hopefully I can get back on track. But for now, this sucks. I need to learn to deal with a little weight gain better. How did you feel/cope after your first week where you were up?

submitted by /u/SSugarMagnolia
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jksn1r/just_had_my_first_weight_gain_in_4_months/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...