Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What are your secondary coping mechanisms?

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

What are your secondary coping mechanisms?

They always say "replace a bad habit with a good one." It's such a nice thought, isn't it? When I feel like eating a bag of Doritos, I can just let off that steam with a good run, right? But that's not how it works for me. Is that how it works for you?

Whenever I am conquering my food demons I compulsively pick my skin. Like, I stand in front of the mirror and pick at every single pore on my face. Or I chew my lip raw. I'm convinced that no one gets into the "obese" category unless they are using food as a stress reliever, an anxiety reducer, a problem go-away-er. So, I'm curious - What are your secondary coping mechanisms?

submitted by /u/speedofaturtle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jjet0q/what_are_your_secondary_coping_mechanisms/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...