Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: At my halfway point of 22 kg weight loss ⭐️ And my thoughts on it

Thursday, October 29, 2020

At my halfway point of 22 kg weight loss ⭐️ And my thoughts on it

I’m 5’4 and Today I’m 68,5 kg / 152 lbs. I started at 82 kg / 180 lbs in January and have been gradually losing weight. I hit several bumps in the road and plateaued two times for a whole month but I’m finally halfway through to my UGW :)

In 2019 I gained 15 kg pretty much in the span of 7 months and didn’t care about the way I looked or felt. Had a wake up call after going to the shop one day and feeling so out of breath I felt ill. I weighed myself and it was 82 whopping kgs.

I had lost some weight previously through calorie counting and that’s where I started again. I was still pretty hooked on sugar and caffeine so I did my best to fit those in my calorie amount of 1200kcal / day. I didn’t want to start exercise straight away due to the added weight on my already bad knees, so I kept my cals low.

I did fasts in the beginning but since it didn’t sit too well with me, I just concentrated on logging all my foods and drinks to myfitnesspal for several months. This helped to get me to the 74~ Kg range which lead to the first real plateau. I stopped counting at this point and stayed the same weight for 1 month, yay! Small victory! After that I felt comfortable enough to just stop counting altogether, listen to my body but not give in to too many temptations and next thing I knew I was 71 kg.

I plateaued for a month and a half again; and started exercising. I started walking every day I could, added hand weight exercises and biking. I don’t do any of these exercises regularly anymore (because I’m bad at doing the same things everyday). I do go on walks though. I kept eating healthy homemade food and sweets when I was hungry, but watching my portion size. My craving for sweeties is almost completely gone, vegetables and fruits taste amazing and the occasional microwave burger doesn’t ruin my progress.

Fast forward to the past three months, I’ve quit drinking coffee (which led to a yucky two weeks at first) and giving in to sweets every now and then to avoid binging and restricting and it’s really been working out so far. Next 10kg is going to be tougher but I owe myself that much to get there 💪🏼 if anyone has tips for that last 10-5 kg I would love to hear them. Good luck everyone and thanks for reading my post 👐🏻

submitted by /u/Crateofpeaches
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jk6te1/at_my_halfway_point_of_22_kg_weight_loss_and_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...