Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Limiting calorie intake as a first step?

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Limiting calorie intake as a first step?

M23, 5'6", 180lbs.

I have some health issues/allergies and eating's always been a challenge for me. When I was younger I was eating too little, now that I'm older I'm eating too much and have become overweight.

I thought, because I can't go all in/cold turkey and eat 100% healthy right off the bat, would it be ok to eat my regular meals but cut back on overall calorie intake? And gradually shift my diet to healthier options over time?

My meals are usually sandwiches, chips, and tea or soda because I'm limited to the microwave and rice cooker at the moment (I do make rice every once in a while). Ideally I'd like to have healthier meals, and more variety, but would this be a bad start?

submitted by /u/dudewithtea
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jjgfn3/limiting_calorie_intake_as_a_first_step/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...