Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: To those who are discouraged in losing it, even 10lbs can make a whole difference!!

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

To those who are discouraged in losing it, even 10lbs can make a whole difference!!

I was 145lbs in January 2020. That was my highest, my whole life I was usually 115lbs so gaining those extra pounds was a huge shock to my pants (and face)

I was so scared of hitting 150lbs (which may not seem like much but when you’re used to being 115 it’s a lot) so I decided to take some action.

Now I don’t like exercising, so I don’t do it. But my job is very physical and I’m on my feet for 12 - 13 hours daily. So I decided to watch what I ate.

Mainly I would just eat less. Instead of packing 4 slices of pizza I would pack 2 and some oranges to go with it. I also started making a green smoothie in the mornings (1 cup water, 1 cup spinach, 1 banana and 1 orange) Which I would sip if I ever felt “snacky”

I don’t notice a whole lot in my body if I’m honest. My thighs still look so fat (compared to my 115 self) and o honestly thought I wasn’t making progress until I stepped on Grandma’s scale and weighed myself.

Then I saw old photos from January and saw progress I didn’t even notice before now!!

So don’t get too discouraged if you find you “only” lost 10lbs!! It can really make a difference

submitted by /u/serenity_flower
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jiy27j/to_those_who_are_discouraged_in_losing_it_even/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...