Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: As of today I’ve lost 50 lbs

Thursday, October 29, 2020

As of today I’ve lost 50 lbs

Hi there! I’m back! Just wanted to share how excited I am!!!

One of the main things I’ve been looking forward to as a reward of losing weight is feeling more confident in myself this Halloween, and I’m really pleased with the results!

Haven’t changed much from my last post, except I’ve added a whole feast week instead of a cheat day because I’ve been finding it hard to reach a healthy calorie intake daily (side effect of meds :/)

It seems to really be working for me but I mean like, don’t just trust me, talk to your doctor.

Anyway, happy spooktober y’all![before and after ](https://imgur.com/gallery/AuAILoZ)

submitted by /u/its_not_about_you247
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jko2s6/as_of_today_ive_lost_50_lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...