Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My daughter changed my life.

Saturday, October 31, 2020

My daughter changed my life.

I was always pretty heavy in my life and the most was about 300 pounds. After high school I lost some of the weight, but was still pretty heavy at 6'0 and 250 pounds. I always fluctuated weight, but never felt the need to lose it until I had my daughter. I was snacking on chips like I always did and looked over and saw my daughter staring at me. I lived in a big family and knew that my habits were most likely going to be passed down if I continued going on this way. I ended up going on a strict chicken and rice diet and have lost nearly 50 pounds! I have been out of the gym for 6 months because of Covid and am really eager to start up again. I have only gained eight pounds, but I can see some of my muscle vanishing. Here is to hoping I can set a fire under me once again. I was going to post a before and after, but can't figure out how. 
submitted by /u/Gabrielthedad
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jldz8e/my_daughter_changed_my_life/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...