Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Unexpected effects of weight loss

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Unexpected effects of weight loss

26F 5'2 SW: 178lbs CW: 131lbs GW: ~110-120lbs

For a long time, I've been saying my favorite weather is 55-65°F without wind, and now that we're firmly in that range in my area and I can finally wear my beloved sweaters without worrying about being too warm... I'm actually freezing, all the time.

It's a pretty neutral effect, but it just goes to show how accustomed I was to being heavier and not even noticing how it was affecting me!

Other little things I've noticed are 1. My stomach no longer rolls over my leggings when I bend over 2. Said leggings don't even fit me anymore 3. COLLARBONES. I can see em now

Would love to hear what little things you noticed/are noticing as you approach your goal weight :)

submitted by /u/allycat315
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jk52ax/unexpected_effects_of_weight_loss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...