Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Still Trucking After Setbacks

Friday, October 30, 2020

Still Trucking After Setbacks

Hi! I’m new here, but wanted to share. I have struggled with weight since I was a little kid. I’ve always let things set back my progress and get me down; then I binge. Recently I joined Overeaters Anonymous and came to realize I’m an addict. I cut out sugar completely. I’m six weeks in and despite breaking my foot and not being able to walk (I was up to 2-3 miles a day), a vacation full of temptation, and struggling to accept the spiritual side of the program (I’m an atheist), I’m down 15 pounds and counting. I still have an overwhelming amount to go, but for the first time feel truly confident I can accomplish it as I’m beginning to loose the urge to binge eat everything in my house, or fearing I will stuff myself on my kids’ Halloween candy! Thanks for letting me brag a minute!

submitted by /u/TruKarona
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jlcc4a/still_trucking_after_setbacks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...