Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I go on from here?

Saturday, October 31, 2020

How do I go on from here?

Hi guys so I really need your help. When I started my weight loss journey in January of this year I really had no idea what cico was. I just told myself to eat 1000 kcal a day and walk for 4 hours every single day. Needless to say I did lose weight. But I also learned how to actually calculate the kcals that I need to eat per day and decided to download MFP. And it was going great for while I upped my calories a little 1400kcal per day and I kept walking for 4 hours.

Now that I kind of plateaued at 60 - 59kg (not really my goal weight but nonetheless happy with it.) I want to start maintaining now. The problem is I have used way to many calculators. And got different numbers like 1650 or 1720 some even went up as 1900. And I choose sedentary for all of them. What do u guys think is my maintenance calories?

Also I want to quit walking for too long. 4 hours are just too long and I have other things to do. Would stopping walking and eating on my maintenance make me gain weight? I have been walking since the beginning of my journey, it feels like I have to do it forever to keep my weight now.

Tbh I don’t even know how much 4 hours of walking burn exactly. I just kept doing it because I saw progress and was too scared to change it.

What do you think I should do? How much should I eat daily? How do I decrease the walking? Will I gain weight if I decrease the walking since am plateauing now on 60kg while walking 4h a day and eating between 1600 - 1800 kcal?

All of your replies r very appreciated.

Female 20y 167 cm Sw:83kg Cw:60kg Gw:56kg Daily exercise: walk for 4h at 2,5 mph

submitted by /u/Saltbaecookie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jlg4zu/how_do_i_go_on_from_here/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...