Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Today I learned about the xiphoid process.

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Today I learned about the xiphoid process.

I was doing my usual standing-in-front-of-my-bathroom-mirror-and-sucking-in-my-stomach thing and I noticed a bizarre lump in the center of my chest, right at the apex of my rib cage. I've never noticed it before so I wan't sure if it was new or what. I wasn't particularly worried, though, because I had an elective bi-lateral mastectomy as part of my transition from female to male, so I knew it couldn't be breast cancer.

But I figured I'd give it a google and that's when I learned that everyone has this, I was just too fat to see it or feel it before. You learn something new every day, huh? I wonder what other bones I never knew I had because it was completely encased in fat.

This weight loss journey sure is a hoot!

submitted by /u/Losing-It-FTM
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jk0qc3/today_i_learned_about_the_xiphoid_process/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...