Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: After losing 46lbs in 4 months, I just lost 20lbs in 9 days to my goal weight. 255-189lbs

Friday, October 30, 2020

After losing 46lbs in 4 months, I just lost 20lbs in 9 days to my goal weight. 255-189lbs

First of all, I really appreciate the support this community offered as I came down from 255. It was a daunting task. But I made it. The past 9 days I just really wanted to get to my goal. I ate pickles, kimchi and a few other very low calorie foods and lost a lot in 9 days with a massive refeed in the middle. Check out the video I made documenting the experience if you're interested. I realize this isn't a sustainable way of eating.... but sometimes you just want to hit goal. I'm back on OMAD keto as of yesterday and maintaining at goal weight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9pGmB0_IWQ

submitted by /u/kc409
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jkt0rt/after_losing_46lbs_in_4_months_i_just_lost_20lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...