Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How washing my face helped me lose weight and keep it off

Monday, October 26, 2020

How washing my face helped me lose weight and keep it off

To preface this, no, unfortunately there is not a magical face wash that sheds the Ibs.

My whole life I have gone through weight loss cycles. The ingredient that is always lacking when I start to gain weight back is discipline. Mid last year I was my heaviest and decided I needed to change, and wondered how to change my lifestyle and stick with it. Instead of starting with my eating habits, I decided to add discipline into other “easier” aspects of my life that would also benefit me before I tackled the “hard stuff” aka food consumption.

I vowed that every single night, no matter what, I HAD to do a face wash routine. On vacation? Face wash. Sick day? Face wash. Home from the bar at 4am? Face wash. I did not make any exceptions for myself. Crying? Face wash. Since then I had lost 20lbs in 3 months (5’1F) and maintained my weight longer than I ever have before.

In the last two months I’ve gained back 5lbs and my face looks a mess, and you know why? Because I made way too many recent exceptions to my nightly face routine. That dissolved my discipline practice. So you know what I did tonight and I’m going to continue doing tomorrow and the next day and the next.....? Wash my face.

submitted by /u/heyitsamess
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jisy48/how_washing_my_face_helped_me_lose_weight_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...