Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 8 weeks apart: 1200 cal a day @ 5'4 (162 cm)

Friday, October 30, 2020

8 weeks apart: 1200 cal a day @ 5'4 (162 cm)

3 months of CICO @ 1200 cal a day has made a huge difference in my life. Pictured here is a few weeks after starting and today.

SW: 183, Pictured left: 175.4, CW: 156.2 (pictured right). I started August 10th @ 183lbs and have lost almost 30lbs to date. 25-30 to go!

I've been overweight most of my life. I have always struggled with exercising and basically accepted that being healthy was not in the cards for me... then I found calorie counting and LWEP! Losing weight has given me so much more energy and made me realize I actually enjoy moving my body and living in it.

I barely clear 3000-6000 steps a day, this has been strictly off of diet. Once I hit about 120/130, I aim to tone and gain a few lbs back.

Shout out to Lose Weight Eat Pizza ( Facebook, Discord, website for the curious)!!

submitted by /u/Practical-Breath
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jlch7p/8_weeks_apart_1200_cal_a_day_54_162_cm/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...