Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I am a serious food addict, but resisting the urge is so much harder when I’m always busy

Saturday, October 31, 2020

I am a serious food addict, but resisting the urge is so much harder when I’m always busy

I am really out of control. I gained 50% of my body weight in only two years. I’ve always struggled with my weight, but always put it off because I was busy with school or work.

When I take a vacation, it is so much easier for me to resist the urge to binge eat. I can wait it out while I sit and watch a movie or something. I lost so much weight on summer and winter breaks during school. But when I’m working, and I get the urge to binge, I cannot go back to my work unless I do it. It is impossibly distracting to deprive myself of everything I’m craving. And I need to get my work done.

Does anyone else have this problem? Work is a priority but I can’t keep going on like this. Healthy food doesn’t satisfy the urge.

submitted by /u/True-Communication22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jlulcf/i_am_a_serious_food_addict_but_resisting_the_urge/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...