Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Do mini work outs work?

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Do mini work outs work?

So, I've been cutting back on eating out, cooking at home more ect, but I know my downfall is exercise. I really like walking, but if I don't go before work chances are I'm not going. ( It's dark by the time I get out, and my options are down a main roadway or the walking path near the canal and I don't want to run into gators)

I'm in front of a computer all day for work, so I know I need to move more.

If I do like ten minutes in the morning of like sit up and pushups, and another ten minutes in the evening do you think I would notice a difference? Currently 248, Ideal goal weight is 170, but I'd be happy to get under 200 again.

submitted by /u/AndromedaNyxi
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jkpekj/do_mini_work_outs_work/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...