Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: sad but actually not sad progress !

Saturday, October 31, 2020

sad but actually not sad progress !

Soooo it’s been about 3.5 months since i started my weight loss journey. I didn’t lose crazy much but enough to notice some things. Within the first month i bought a few mom/boyfriend jeans because i always felt like i was too fat to rock them but i wanted to feel confident in them even with little/no progress. I wanted to gain confidence not only through weight loss but also with my mindset. Anyways, I bought a few jeans and LOVED them so much! I had each of them on for 2-4 times and even though they weren’t crazy tight around my waist/stomach, they originally fitted perfectly. but now i see how 2 of them already don’t fit without a belt and one of those doesn’t look good even with the belt because it just fits so loosely. On the one hand, I am extremely happy to not only see progress on the scale but also progress in the way clothes fit but on the other hand, i loved these jeans so much and they were (for me atleast) still very new. Of course the happy side wins here and i wouldn’t want to fit back into the jeans whatsoever but i just wanted to share this “sad” milestone which is actually rather funny than sad. Have a nice day everyone and maybe remember to not buy a lot of clothes in the beginning of your weight loss or you will end up like me and only be able to enjoy them for a little time.

submitted by /u/nesi-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jlvrcn/sad_but_actually_not_sad_progress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...