Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: a bad weekend isn't always a bad weekend

Monday, October 26, 2020

a bad weekend isn't always a bad weekend

So I had to share because im overjoyed

Though my actual weightloss journey has been over for a while now, I had a "terrible" eating weekend. My boyfriend his parents came over and his mom is a bakker, so obviously she wanted to bake us stuff. There was baked goods every night though I did hold back but i still ate more and unhealthier than I usually would.
I decided to even it out with some extra cardio but nothing crazy and yk after losing 60pounds gaining 2/3 wouldn't kill me and I already proved I can lose the weight if i put my mind to it. Now as they were here I stayed away from the scale. I kept telling myself, it's okay. So today I finally weighed myself again and low and behold, I lost another 2pounds since my last weigh in! (2weeks ago) even though I'm not actually trying to lose weight anymore I'm so happy!
I will be going back to eating healthy again tomorrow but I'm glad to see my little 3day weekend was not as bad as I thought and I'm happy I got to have a weekend of enjoying food and to walk away with an even happier feeling as before I had it

submitted by /u/Gpaddiction
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jis6xl/a_bad_weekend_isnt_always_a_bad_weekend/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...