Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm now Adonis' second cousin twice removed

Saturday, October 31, 2020

I'm now Adonis' second cousin twice removed

So I've been at it for the past 4 months, mostly CICO at 1200 - 1400cals a day, and so far I've lost 21kg (metric lyyyfeee!). Started at 120, and I'm still about 9kg from goal. 6'6, 24(M) btw.

Anyway, got back from working out and took off my shirt, then I saw myself in the mirror and was stunned that I'd become "normal".

Normal for me had always been the guy with the pretty okay life in movies who'd just be shirtless in a movie while he's brushing his teeth or whatever. He's not Adonis or anything, but could pass as maybe his second cousin twice removed. I always wished I could at least be that guy.

That's ME now! I'M Adonis' second cousin twice removed!

For someone who's been obese since high school, it's a huge deal for me. I've been so focused on getting abs (still am), I didn't properly catalogue the totally valid "oh snap I'm normal now" feeling, and I'm glad I caught it.

Losing it is a long ride, might as well enjoy the scenery while you're at it.

submitted by /u/toch49
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jlfb91/im_now_adonis_second_cousin_twice_removed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...