Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A little tip for someone starting out?

Friday, October 30, 2020

A little tip for someone starting out?

Hey! So, I'm an anxious person, and have lost a lot of will to actually do stuff to lose weight, I'm between 190-200 pounds with no muscle on my body and have really been trying to get down to 130 pounds at the least to be more comfortable with myself. I wanted to know if there was anything that helped you guys keep to losing weight and working out even when it felt there was no use to trying? Having been in the 200 range for some time, I had never been bigger than 200lbs, but it's been years since I've been smaller than 150. I have done light exercising in the past to try and get myself going, but often find myself giving up due to the anxieties or being put down by others. Though I have done rather well on my eating habits.

Are there any tips you have that had helped you keep going with your dieting and exercising?

[18y, 5'5, m, if that helps with anything.]

submitted by /u/DistortedVale
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jkti94/a_little_tip_for_someone_starting_out/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...