Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: First Time Trying to Get Shredded - Tips?

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

First Time Trying to Get Shredded - Tips?

Hi! I’m a 21 M standing at 6 ft and approximately 173 pounds. Although I look pretty built/athletic with a shirt on I’ve still got some fat on my stomach and love handles area I’m trying to cut so I can get ripped. I’m measuring at around 20%. I just want to lose around 8 pounds or so to get down to 15%. Eating at a deficit of 400 calories (2400 calories total). I’ve been hitting the gym regularly for years (currently weightlifting 5x a week and doing cardio 3x a week).

Since it’s my first time cutting I just have two main questions - my current cardio sessions are 20 minutes of jogging at 5.5 MPH 3x a week. Should I bump that up? I don’t want to lose any muscle mass; at the very least I’d like to keep that loss minimal. Also, when should I start seeing results? Is two to three months a good timeframe?

submitted by /u/wisaamthebomb
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jiykce/first_time_trying_to_get_shredded_tips/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...