Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: the misery of yo-yo dieting

Thursday, October 29, 2020

the misery of yo-yo dieting

hi all,

I'm new here and just wanted to hop on and say hello. i'm 28 years old and have struggled with yo-yo dieting and restrict-binge cycles most of my late teens and 20's. I've always been an overly drastic person and tend to fall victim to extremes. I've gone up and down 40lbs within just a few months.

I'm finally just so sick of it. The instant gratification of crash diets doesn't appeal to me anymore. I just want sustainable change and to love my body every step of the way.

Does anyone have any success stories of finding balance after aa history with yo-yoing like me? How did you do it and what finally caused you to look for a different solution? I could use some encouragement. Thank you!

submitted by /u/muscleandmentality
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jkodin/the_misery_of_yoyo_dieting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...