Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What food do I actually like?

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

What food do I actually like?

I realized that I just eat everything, because it's there, because it's cheap, not necessarily because I am hungry or even like it. So I'm going to start rating my food, did I actually like the cheap unsmoked bacon this morning? No. Did I like the ready to drink cold late? Yes. The toast with cream cheese and honey? Love that. And so on.

The hope is that I can start buying stuff I actually like, truly enjoy the food, take my time savoring it and saving some for later. Rather than buying stuff cause it is the most volume to price in something I don't hate, then eat large portions as I would hate to waste food.

submitted by /u/CatTatze
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jjlr5i/what_food_do_i_actually_like/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...