Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My old exercise plan is about to be entirely void, and it's really made me lose a lot of inspiration.

Saturday, October 31, 2020

My old exercise plan is about to be entirely void, and it's really made me lose a lot of inspiration.

When I started this year, I was over 320 pounds. I told myself that I was going to start losing weight, and it was going great. From January to October, I lost almost 70 pounds, and was really inspired to lose the rest. A combination of drinking more water, working a very intense job, and tracking what I eat and drink really helped me get there.

However, last month something started happening with my foot. It's been misaligned for a while, but never bothered me too much since the most I'd get out of it was the occasional "how come you walk funny?". Last month that quickly turned into uneasiness, foot pains, and tripping repeatedly over and over. Essentially, no matter what, this month I'm going to have some sort of action taken, and it'll more than likely have me out of commission for a few weeks to a few months. I'd be lying if I said this really hurt my motivation, and I've already gained back ~10 pounds. It feels like the past month has definitely taken a few steps backwards, and I want to start getting back into my old habits.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know any good home exercises that require little-to-no leg requirement? One of my favorite exercises to lose weight was going on walks, and that won't be an option anymore. Gaining muscle and losing calories would both be great to know.

submitted by /u/DaveyGunfaceIV
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jlxe2u/my_old_exercise_plan_is_about_to_be_entirely_void/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...