Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why am I not losing lbs?!

Friday, October 30, 2020

Why am I not losing lbs?!

Hello, since Covid March 30 to July 30 I've lost 23 lbs. However, since August to now my weight has stayed the same fluctuates between 191 and 189!

I'm 5ft7 33 years old female. I'm strictly counting my calories and burned calories using a fitbit. Not going to lie I was probably maintaining in August to September. However, all October I've been at a deficit of at least 500 - 100 calories per day except 3 days around a birthday. Those 3 days though I still clocked my overeating.

The past two weeks I've really stepped up my workouts. I was desperate to get under 189. I weight myself on Friday mornings and this morning I'm at 190.4 lbs! How is this possible. My deficit for the week was 7000 calories (I've been working out at least 3 hours a day from Monday to Thursday, yesterday). And last week anywhere from 1.5 to 2 hours.

I'm feeling super down. How am I supposed to keep this up when I go back to work? Why is the scale not moving?

I understand people will probably say I'm not calculating correctly but I truly feel I overestimate if I'm not 100% sure of a dish. I'm eating around 1800 - 2000 cals but burning off between 2800 -3500 cals.

The only thing I'm thinking it could be is most nights I snack on a bag of popcorn (240 cals) and a popsicle (60cals). Everything else is consistant and home made food but still under 2000 cals. I've even cut alcohol to only once or twice per month.

I'm lucky I have a nice hour glass figure, D breasts and a bum. I have a truly curvy figure and I do not look fat or chubby anymore since losing the 23lbs but I can't see any progress on the scale. Maybe it's muscle? I know my calfs decreased two inches but then gained an inch from my last measurement.

Ideally I'd love to be 165lbs anything less and I'll look sickly and just doesn't seem realistic. My body type isn't skinny. I have strong legs and appropriate fat in areas for a woman. People say I look good but seeing 190lb just seems to high. My partner sees me trying so hard and apologizes saying it's not fair for how hard I'm trying, not eating the same foods he does and I can't shift weight.

Is this a problem for anyone else. I believe in numbers so it's killing me that I'm following sound calculation but it's not working! My body is sore and tired and I'm just feeling frustrated.

Tldr: counting calories correctly and working out daily and cannot seem to lose weight after my initial 23lb loss (March30 to July 30). Deficit of 500 to 1000 calories all of October except for maybe 3 days. This week 7000 cal deficit however this week weighed 190.4 vs 189.2 last week. WTF

submitted by /u/QTC92
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jkyi6j/why_am_i_not_losing_lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...