Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Fat and getting older..

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Fat and getting older..

So I am in need of some advice or direction or something.. I dunno..

I'm 46, about 5'9" and I am about probably 15 stone in weight. Before this pandemic I was 14 stone. And I was happy with that. Now, I feel bloated and heavy and no matter what I do, I cant seem to shift the weight.

I eat a pretty healthy diet, I even count calories using the My Fitness Pal app. I subscribe to Down Dog yoga and HIIT apps too. And I either do one or the other at least once a week. I dont always have time as I'm a single father with a 10 year old boy, and I work a part time job, which is bordering on full time..I am pretty active at work, and I'm constantly on the move.

I do have a SO who lives about 3 hours away so we don't see each other as much as we would like. I feel that I am getting bigger, while she looks just as fantastic as the day I met her nearly 2 years ago.

Is there any tips or advice that someone could give me? I find myself struggling with this mentally..

Thank you so much in advance.

submitted by /u/jaidiknight
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jkh14h/fat_and_getting_older/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...