Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Big step forward

Friday, October 30, 2020

Big step forward

Hi everyone,

I have been writing here a couple of times already, and I can’t thank you all of you enough for the nice words and the motivation you gave me! I am back on track with my calories, feeling kinda okay-ish!

Today I decided to subscribe for a gym membership, I have to, I think it’s the right thing to do and that can really help me going forward and achieve my goals!

Honestly I am really scared and intimidated by the gym and mostly by gym people, so I’ll try to go super early in the morning to avoid people (also due to the current covid situation) and feeling less “observed”/“judged”

So, yes, tomorrow it will be my first day at the gym!

Wish me luck!

Again thank you so much for everything, if I decided that is also thanks to you!

submitted by /u/Beppius
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jkxg0w/big_step_forward/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...