Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Non-scale running victory

Friday, October 30, 2020

Non-scale running victory

I've been at a 230ish lb plateau for about a month now. Decided to go for a run last night and actually beat my best 5k time. I was feeling pretty good at this point, so I decided to keep going. I ended up running a second 5k. Which means I can officially check the "run a 10k" of my bucket list. And to think that even a few years ago I was proud when I first was able to run a quarter mile without stopping.

For anyone else trying to improve their running, try adding in another high output sport into the mix. I started indoor climbing about 2 month ago and found that that combining the two sports added a huge boost to my endurance.

submitted by /u/fellicious07
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jkyka3/nonscale_running_victory/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...