Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Dining out

Friday, October 30, 2020

Dining out

Tonight my partner took me out to dinner. We haven't had many opportunities to go out, and tonight was my weak spot.... Italian food.

I got a pasta which was HUGE, and if I'd been inclined, I could have eaten all of it. But for the first time ever, I looked at the dish, and recognised that it was way too much. Normally, if I don't eat all the "good stuff" I can, I feel like I'm missing out on something, but tonight I ate in moderation, and got the rest to take home for lunch tomorrow.

Still not the healthiest meal ever, but this is a big step for me!! Portion control has always been a nightmare for me, and I'm really proud of myself for not gorging and making myself feel gross!!

Little, consistent changes make big differences.

submitted by /u/katwatermans
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/jkvybl/dining_out/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...